Things we are doing to flatten the curve and prevent the spread of the virus at Purohit Pediatric Clinic. First off, we are monitoring the CDC and Alabama Department of Public Health recommendations throughout each day and adjusting our clinic flow to best serve our patients and keep you and our staff as healthy as possible.
- We are screening all sick patients with a strict set of guidelines, as recommended by the CDC and ADPH. Any patient that meets the criteria for the Coronavirus is being brought into our clinic for possible testing. These patients will call our clinic when they arrive and will wait in their car until a room is available. They are brought into the clinic through an alternate entrance and taken directly to a room, in a designated area of the clinic separate from all other patients.
- Patients that are “sick” but don’t meet the criteria for the Coronavirus are being seen in a different sick designated area, but will still enter the clinic as normal.
- Well patients, especially those that need vaccines are encouraged to keep their appointments, as we are making all efforts possible to limit your exposure to others at this time. We currently will see these patients on our well side of the building.
- All our rooms are disinfected between visits by the guidelines set by the CDC. Our staff is monitored twice daily for fever, and we are wearing protective masks and gloves. We also encourage you to wear a mask to our clinic if you have them, continue to practice social distancing….AND WASH YOUR HANDS…as often as possible.
- We still ask that you limit the number of people that you bring to your appointments at this time.
- Purohit Pediatric Clinic is committed to providing the best care possible to our patients 7 days a week, with nurse assistance available 24hrs/day. We are so thankful that you allow us to participate in the care of your child and WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!!!!